Visit our Meetup site to reserve your seat to one of our free upcoming recitals, masterclasses, or lectures!
- Marin Alsop Leads the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra in the Centerpiece of the BSOs 2013–2014 Season: Brittens War Requiem, Nov. 1416
- Kronos Quartet — Flugufrelsarinn
- De Waart takes care of business capably with CSO
- Outstanding Amateurs Piano Competition Paris 2009 Romain Coharde
- Glenn Gould — Bach French Suite No. 4 in E flat Major, BWV 815
- Prove d’Orchestra. Direttore Valery Gergiev, The Scythian Suite — Sergiei Prokofiev
Your donation provides invaluable opportunities for recitals, masterclasses, and much more. This is also the button to click for the $20 performance fee. Thank you for your contribution to our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization!